Who Can Take These Courses?

These courses are open to any student registered at a post-secondary institution, who obtains the appropriate letter of permission from their home institution, or any adult occasional student, who meets the registration criteria of the institution offering the course, including having taken any required prerequisite courses.

Return to FAQ page.